Dandruff is a kind of skin eczema or a skin disorder which generally happens in parts of the body where there is extraordinary frequency of oil or sebum creation everyone wants to get rid of dry scalp.
Get Rid Of Dry Scalp
Top Home Remedies for Removal of Dandruff.
1. Using Apple Cider Vinegar
- Half a cup of white or apple cider vinegar
- Half a cup of warm water
Directions for use:
Mix the water and the vinegar mixed in a cup. The whole quantity will differ as per the volume of hair one has. Drizzled it, massage it over the hair then rinsed it with water. It’s very effective for get rid of dry scalp.
2. Use of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- A cup of water
- One could even add a few drops of rosemary oil
Mix one tablespoon of baking soda in one cup of warm water. The mixture has to be stimulated and smeared on the scalp gently. This remedy also virtuous for get rid of dry scalp.
3. The Power of Fenugreek
- 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds
- A bowl of water
- A grinder
Take two spoons of fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight. Then make a fine paste and applied it on the scalp and let it for 30 minutes. Wash off with water or a mild shampoo, its definitely work for get rid of dry scalp.
4. Using Neem Leaves
- 1-2 handful of neem leaves
- 4-5 cups of hot water
Soaked the neem leaves in hot water for overnight. Then draining the mixture, and rinse the hair with it. A paste could also be prepared out of the leaves and smeared on the scalp for an hour then wash away with water.
5. Increase the Dose of Vitamin D
- One has to be seated in the sun or go outdoors when there is sunny daylight.
- Smearing a sunblock will avert the problem of sunburn coming on owing to elongated contact to sunlight.
6. Having a Healthy Diet
- Garden-fresh and green, leafy vegetables like lettuce, kale and broccoli however not iceberg
- Home cooked meals with less oil and fat including lean protein like nuts, beans and egg
- Fish oil supplements
7. Use of Lemon
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and one more spoon of it separately
- One cup of water
Put on the two tablespoons of lemon juice openly to the scalp. After a minute, one can mix the further spoon of lemon juice in the cup of water for a little while and wash the hair with it.
8. Using Tea Tree Oil
- A teaspoon of tea tree oil
- A cup of warm water
9. Aloe Vera Gel
- A bottle of clean aloe Vera gel