Celebrating a new year is one of the most interesting and amazing things that we do every year, and that is why we must prepare ourselves for such a memorable occasion. There are many things you must do, in order to make your event memorable. The most important thing is to decorate and style your home the way you want. New Year decorating ideas is all about fun, excitement and making your moments memorable. New decorating ideas brighten up your house and give a new look to your house. By making simple changes and the use of cheap decorative items, you can easily change the look of your home be more stunning.
New Year Decorating Ideas
Here are best & easy New Year eve party decorating ideas for quick and easy to start decorating your home.
Hanging Ball Decorations
- Curved stuffing needle
- Mono filament
- Different inches foam balls
- standard baking cups
- Hot-glue gun
- Ribbon for hanging
- Removable gummy hooks
- Use the needle to mono filament thread the ball and again. Tie the mono filament, creating a loose loop to tie off ribbon.
- Place the pencil eraser in the middle of a bowl cup, and many of the cups around a pencil. Hot-glue the cup to the ball, hit with rubber to meet the ball. Repeat the ball.
- Hang these balls from the ceiling with tape and removable adhesive hooks.
Brighten New Year’s Streamers
- Spray adhesive
- Gift Wrap
- Adjustable circular cutter
- Jump rings
- Spray pieces of paper with spray adhesive on both sides; covered with wrapping paper.
- Cut out circles graduated wrapped paper using an adjustable circle
- Make a hole in the top and bottom of the circles, but one smaller. For small circle, make a hole just above. Sign circles using jump rings, placing the larger circle at the top and the smallest at the bottom. Repeat this process more strings. Use monofilament and a pin for each rope hanging from the ceiling.
- Cut bark to fit around 3 cylindrical glass vases
- Add an inch to the circumference.
- Secure bark with knotted twine.
- Cut stems to different lengths, and arrange flowers, leaves
- Turn cylindrical glass vases of different widths and heights cut with filling card or nut paper size, and add an inch overlap in length as paper; Secure with double-sided tape.
- Turn red ribbon filling card, back and forth over a few times up and down the vase.
- Arrange different flowers in a loose dome, interspersing fixed-red flowers with striped ones.