Easy Chinese Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Recipe with Season by Spice
Ingredients: Easy Chinese Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Recipe.
- 1 pound chicken breast tender– cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thin strips
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil 5-6 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp grind white peeper
- 2 tbsp peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper – cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chili flakes for seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- A handful snow peas cut down
Chinese Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
For the Sauce: Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Chinese rice wine, or dry sherry (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
In a huge bowl, fling chicken strips with toasted sesame oil and white pepper. Leave them for 10 minutes for marinating.
In a little bowl, mix together dark soy sauce, Chinese rice wine (if using), brown sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Sideways
Heat a big fry pan on high heat and pour oil in it .Add 2 tbsp of oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces, spreading it out as much as possible. Toast for 1 minute without rousing until the edges are lightly browned, then mix together to cook all sides until just cooked through – about 2-3 minutes more. Put the chicken to a bowl and to one side.
Heat the pan on low fire, and when hot again, insert in garlic, ginger, and red chili flakes. Saute for about 10 seconds. Change the heat to high, include in snow peas and red onion, and fry up for another 30 seconds.
Add in red bell pepper, and cook for one minute – make sure to mix and fling the ingredients well. Then take the ready sauce, give it blend, and rapidly pour it into the wok, cooking until the sauce thickens – about 35 seconds.
Include in a small quantity of water if needed. Stir in the cooked chicken, toss well, and cook for a more 30 seconds. Turn off the stove, squeeze lemon juice over the dish, and then put it in a platter. Dish up hot with steamed rice.