Darkness Around Neck, Numerous people hurt from dark skin around the neck. The illness is known as Acanthosis nigricans. It is considered by hyper coloration of the skin along the wrinkles and creases in the body. Yet people wash their face many times a day, they snub to shower and scrub the neck area.
This can cause dark skin. By some home remedies you can remove the darkness around the neck.
Reasons of Dark Neck
- The particular cause of dark neck differs and is often unknown. Some of the reasons of dark skin around the neck are diabetes, genetic, fatness, poly cystic ovary etc. In some cases, pitiable personal hygiene has also resulted in dark neck
- Excessive exposure to sun is extra reason for the dim colored skin on the neck area.
- Clean your neck with extreme care, moisturize it and keep it safe from the sun.
- Exfoliate your neck from time to time with trifling products to make it free of dead and dry skin.
Home Remedies For Darkness Around Neck
We have some home remedies for dark neck.
Cucumber rinses the skin and help to pacify the skin and bring back the glow of the skin. Brushing the neck with cucumber removes the dead skin cells & darkness around neck.
- Smear grated cucumber or cucumber juice on the dark neck.
- Gently scrub the neck for few minutes
- Wash it off after 15 minutes
The citric acid present in the lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent. If you have sensitive skin, you will have to use diluted lemon juice for this purpose.
- Apply lemon juice to the dark skin of the neck using cotton ball
- Leave it there for 10-20 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Do not expose the skin to sunlight after applying lemon juice.
Honey and Tomato
Honey helps to lessen the skin and it is a natural conditioner. Tomato and lemon has acids in them which will help to reduce the dark color.
- Take a mixture honey, tomato juice and lemon juice and apply it to the affected areas
- Leave the mix on the skin for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
Aloe Vera is a kind of natural skin lightener and also moisturizes the skin. Aloe Vera is also rich in antioxidants and many other composites that help repair and produce new skin cells.
- Extract pure Aloe Vera gel from the leaf.
- Spread on it directly on the neck and gently massage it. Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash-down it off with water.