Development of stretch marks is a terrible condition that frustrate many people, especially expecting women and nursing mothers. These marks generally appear on the stomach, buttocks legs and breast. Changes in hormones, pregnancy and rapid growth are the leading causes behind the formation of these ugly scare.
There is no permanent solution to keep the stretch marks at bay, however, their appearance can be minimized by using some natural techniques. Here are some easy ways to diminish the stretch marks naturally.
Best Techniques to Reduce Stretch Marks
1. One of the most effective treatment for reducing the stretch marks is moisturizing the skin regularly. This process is extremely beneficial for reinstating the elasticity of skin as well as lessening the stretch marks. The pregnant women can prevent these ugly scars by regular moisturizing the skin in early months.
2. Massaging the stretch marks with cocoa-butter a well-known remedy to lighten the appearance of stretch marks. The advantageous antioxidants and vitamins, present in the cocoa-butter work excellently to nourish and improve the skin cells.
3. The wheat germ oil is one of the skin-friendly natural products. This wonderful oil helps you get rid of stretch marks naturally. Flaxseed oil and olive oil also are beneficial for this purpose.
4. Skin exfoliation is a most recommended way to lessen the stretch marks. This procedure brings an unbelievable improvement in the skin texture by eliminating the dead cells and regenerating the fresh cells.
5. Vitamins play a significant role while dealing with skin-related issues. Especially vitamin A, C and E are very crucial for healthy, problem free skin. Collagen is a substance that is responsible for maintaining the skin elasticity. The consumption of foods rich in vitamins (C, E), silica and zinc ensures the increased production of “Collagen” in the body, thus lessening the stretch marks naturally.