Golden Shade Brown Eyes Step by Step. A brown Smokey eye is a boundless look if you want a histrionic look, without being too dark. The pop of gold on the inner third of the eye surely brightens up the eye and enhances a bit of well-lit to make the eyes certainly stand out. This look works truly well on all eye colors – brown, hazel or green or blue.
If you’re light skin tone and don’t feel relaxed with a look this dark, you can unstiffen it up a bit by bouncing the black liner, you can skip the liner all together. If you have small eyes, black on the waterline can make the eyes look even smaller, so to evade this, be assured the eye shadow on your bottom lash line is additional Smokey and drawn-out and smear a good coat of mascara to the bottom lashes. Adding a skin toned, ivory or brown liner to your waterline is also a choice to open up the eyes.
Golden Shade Brown Eyes Step by Step
These thing used for Golden Shade Brown Eyes
- A dark brown eye shadow
- A matte, light brown eye shadow
- A shimmery brown eye shadow
- A gold eye shadow
- A light matte eye shadow for the highlights
- Black eyeliner pencil
- False Eyelashes (optional)
Tips to apply Golden shade brown eyes step by step:
These are the tips for golden shade brown eyes step by step
- 1 Smear an eye shadow primer all over the lid
- 2 With a pointed merger brush, apply a soft brown eye shadow through and directly above the fold.
- 3 We are going to shape the color up by accumulation in a dark brown through the tuck, concentrating on the outer edge. You don’t want to carry it up as high as the former shade.
- 4 spread over a shimmery chocolate brown eye shadow to the outer half of the eyelid unstiffen any severe edges.
- 5 Put on the same darker brown eye shadow used in step 3 to the lower lash line. Smudge the brush back and forth for an ultra-Smokey effect.
- 6 Apply gold eye shadow to the inner one third of the eyelid, moreover the inward corners. Burnish out any penal edges.
- 7 Apply a highlight to the brow bone.
- 8 Use black pencil liner to the upper lash line.
- 9 By a small brush, blemish the liner for a slushy result
- 10 Put on some lusterless black eye shadow on that same brush and excavate the outer edge of the eye and spread it outward.
- 11 Apply liners to the lower lash line and blotch really well.
- 12 Go back and extend the upper lash line with the black pencil and lightly merge.
- 13 Apply untrue eyelashes
- 14 Apply mascara to the top and lowest lashes.
- 15 Apply black liner to your water line
- 16 Your Smokey eye makeup is finished.