Do you want to impress your hubby this valentine day? Or just have fun with your buddies? Irrespective of where are you going and with whom, doing Valentine’s Day makeup is inevitable. There are so many options when it comes to makeup so finding the best Valentine’s Day makeup is a conquest in itself. Here we have the gorgeous valentine day makeup tutorial for you to make your valentine’s day memorable!
How To Do Valentine Day Makeup
Clean Your Face
- Take your start with a clean face. Nobody would like to go out looking gross right?
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser. Apply a face moisturizer after that.
If you face is clean it will be pretty easier for you to make use of the makeup in an effective way.
Makeup doesn’t look well on a dirty face.
Take A Good Care Of Your Body
- That means shaving your legs and underarms.
- Make sure that you smell good. Bad breath can be a huge turn off when it comes to going on a date.
- Put a good quality perfume. Chew some mint for overcoming the bad breath.
Valentine Day Makeup
- Apply a BB cream or a foundation all around your face.
- You don’t want to look cakey you want a medium coverage. Apply on the middle of your face and on places you need it most.
- Blend away until there are no steaky lines.
- If you have dark circles apply it under and above your eyelids.
- Apply a dusting of your chosen eye shadow to your lids.
- You can use the baby pink one as it is regarded as a great valentine’s themed color and matches with the occasion.
- Then take a darker shade of pink and apply gently to your crease for blending it out.
- Apply a plum color into your outer corners and on your lower lash line.
Sweep Shimmery Gold Across Your Lids
- Use a matte white and apply it to your inner corners and on your brow bone.
- Then apply black eyeliner and wing it out.
- After that you would curl your lashes and apply mascara.
Fill Your Brows Lightly And Set Them With Your Brow
After your eyes are done, use a pink blush and gently apply it on your cheeks for the rosy glow effect!
Do Your Lips
You can apply a pink lip liner before a lipstick to help make it last longer.