Dark pigmentation of the skin in the underarms area is generally not a sickness or medical condition. Dark underarms can be thought of as the skin’s retort to exposure to definite elements, similar to a bronze that results from exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Some of the main reasons of dark underarms are shaving, regular use of hair removing creams, extreme perspiring, deprived airing of underarms, increase of dead skin cells, and use of alcohol-based roll-ons and antiperspirants.
You can definitely acquire from dark underarms by means of simple home remedies that are safe, operative, natural and within your means.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
The slight acidic stuff present in potatoes is a great natural bleaching agent.
- Just only rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms.
- You can also grate the potato and smear the juice to the darken area, leave it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Use it twice daily for faster effects.
Cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten stained skin.
- Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms.
- Grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms.
- Extract the juice from a cucumber and mix it with a pinch turmeric powder and lemon juice. Rub on this paste on the affected area. Let it dry for 30 minutes, and then rinse it off with water
Baking soda is a good natural exfoliating scrub, used to get rid of dark underarms. This will help remove dead skin cells, which is one of the main causes of dark underarms & Get Rid Of Dark Underarms.
- Mix baking soda and water to prepare a thick paste. Use this paste to scrub your underarms.
- Rinse it off and dab dry the area thoroughly. Use it few times a week.
You can also smear a light dusting of equal parts of baking soda and cornstarch to counterbalance body redolence & Get Rid Of Dark Underarms.
Lemon act as a natural bleaching and a powerful antiseptic agent. Lemon can dry out your skin, so apply a moisturizer after using these remedies if needed.
- Rub a lemon chunk on the skin for a few minutes. Let the juice on your skin for about 15 minutes and then wash-down the area thoroughly.
- Another opportunity is to blend a little turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in some lemon juice and smear it to your underarms. Leave it 10 minutes almost and then rinse it off. Use it three or four times a week.