Lips are said to be the most charming part on any woman’s face after eyes. Lips do get older along with you and your skin. But if you want to keep your lips moist and red lips naturally, you have to struggle hard. There are natural ways by which you can make your lips look younger, bigger and red.
How to Get Red Lips Naturally
Tips For Naturally Red Lips:
- Take a yolk of village chicken combines it with the extract of ginger and take it as your daily breakfast, see the outcome in few days.
- Employ some drips of olive oil mix it with honey on your lip, rub it mildly and then rinse your lips.
- Make a paste of beet root and spread on it on your lips .it will absolutely works in no time.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar with olive oil, coconut oil or coca butter, brush this mixture on your lips with brush almost 30 seconds and then wash off & red lips naturally.
- Lips balm has vitamin E, Shea butter or jojoba and almond, use it on a regular basis it will make soft look to your lips.
- Stroking your lips with coconut oil daily, it will decrease fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rubbing your lips with coconut oil daily will diminish fine lines and wrinkles on it & red lips naturally.
- Excerpt ginger juice and add the yolk of a village chicken’s egg. Have this with your breakfast every day. You will see the difference in no time & red lips naturall.
- If your lips are sensitive to lipsticks, you can add egg yolk and honey to green coconut water and drink daily.
- Put few drops of olive oil mixed with honey or sugar on your lips. Make sure your lips are free of lipstick. Rub the mixture gently on your lips and then wash it off.
- Increase the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not lick your lips often. This will make it dry and light & red lips naturally.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon of sugar with olive oil, coconut oil or cocoa butter. Skirmish your lips with this mixture constantly for 30 seconds and then wash them off.
- Use lip balms that contain Vitamin E, almond, butter or jojoba. If you use this balm regularly, you will be able to preserve the softness of your lips.
- Massaging your lips with coconut oil daily will reduce fine lines and creases on it.