Appearance of deep-rooted blackheads is a common beauty concern that perturbs many people. In the language of cosmetology, these blackheads are known as comedones. The leading reasons of formation of comeomes are clogged pores and blockage of hair follicles by excess sebum secretion.
These tiny black eyed spots overpower the beauty and graceful personality of an individual, so treating them immediately is must. If you also are sailing in the same boat, use an extractor to squeeze out the comedones without any hassle. Let’s know how to use a comedone extractor…
How to Use a Comedone Extractor
A comedone extractor is a vital instrument that is commonly used to squeeze out the pimples or blackheads easily. It has two loops; one loop is installed at the end of this tool. Use the extractor in following way for getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
- A container filled with water
- The extractor
- Rose water
- Cotton balls
- An antiseptic lotion or skin cream
1. Place the container of water at stove to heat the water. Close the container using a cover or lid in order to make sure that the steam doesn’t evaporate. Allow the water to boil.
2. Once the heating procedure is over, turn the stove off and place container on a table. Now grab a towel and put it on your head in the way that your head and container of water, both are covered by towel.
3. Now get the steam on your face for about 12 to 15 minutes. Take off the towel when you feel perspiration. Use a face towel to wipe your face.
4. In the next step, put the extractor loop close to the blackhead pore and press it gently. By this procedure, the comedone will sprout out. Follow the same for removing each blackhead or whitehead from face or nose.
5. After the completion of extraction procedure, pick up a cotton ball, soak it in rose water and use it to wipe your face.
6. Splash some cold water on your face. It will facilitate in closing the skin pores. Apply an antiseptic cream or lotion.