Bridal makeup is not that easy as we think, that’s why we take services of qualified makeup artists. However, if you know certain bridal makeup tips you can do it on your own.Bridal makeup tips will help you look attractive on your special day. You can make that event special and you look gorgeous with bridal makeup tips.
Latest Best Bridal Makeup Tips For Dark Skin
Bridal Makeup Tips For Face
- First of all, you need to put some primer on T-zone areas, including nose chin and forehead. This will make the areas smooth, enhancing the entire makeup.
- While choosing foundation, you should be well aware of your skin type and complexion. Similarly, also consider the climate of your area, and whether the function is indoor or outdoor. For outdoor events, the foundation should be without SPF because otherwise your photographs will show white patches. Don’t apply excessive foundation.
- Always use concealer for both face and under eyes. As this is the best tip among bridal makeup tips, because it will help conceal uneven skin on face and under eyes. However, always apply a little bit of concealer and smudge it evenly all over your face. It will create an illusion of flawless skin without any scars, etc.
- Eye concealer helps in hiding the dark circles which otherwise would look bad if not concealed. The concealer should be in liquid form, and in the lighter tone than the original skin color.
- While applying powder makes sure that the product is without silica, because with silica white spots will appear in the pictures which are taken with the flash on.
- Blush should be of the same tones as your skin, like for fair skin it should be peach or baby pink.
- For medium skin tones, peachy pink and rose would be fine.
- For dark skin, you must use deep rose.
Bridal Eye Makeup Tips
Makeup tips for eyes are also very important to consider. Don’t forget to apply primer on both eyelids.
- Choose an eye shadow that is compatible with the rest of the makeup and your dress color. While using two colors, always blend them properly in a circular motion.
- Eye pencil should be water resistant following the eye shape near upper lashes. Always apply mascara with care, and it depends on your skill if you want to apply while your eyes are closed or open.
- For eyebrows, you must use the pencil that matches the hair color; however it should be a bit lighter than the original color.
For younger looks, you should apply highlighter on the face.
Bridal Makeup Tips For Lips
If your lips stay dry, then first make them smooth then apply lipstick that matches the entire makeup and your dress as well.