How to Make an Aloe Vera Face Mask. Aloe Vera is a phenomenon plant that is well-known for its use in skin care treatments and homemade remedies. The gel found within the Aloe plant comprises high levels of valuable minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory agents. This prevailing grouping of natural ingredients is what gives Aloe its immense healing abilities. How to Make an Aloe Vera Face Mask. It is also an extremely operative remedy for the anticipation and removal of pimples and can be found as the active ingredient in many over-the-counter acne treatments.
How to Make an Aloe Vera Face Mask, By means of using Aloe Vera every day you can help fight contrary to the signs of aging by dipping fine lines
How to Make an Aloe Vera Face Mask
Fresh Aloe Vera Groundwork:
To start with you will need to bring together the outer, grown-up leaves at the base of the Aloe plant. Rinse the stalks then slice down the length of the leaves to uncover the gel inside. Plight the clear gel from inside the leaf and draining through muslin cloth to remove the lumps, Aloe Vera Face Mask.
Hydrating and Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Mask:
- 1 tablespoon of powdered seaweed (kelp)
- ½ tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel
- ½ tablespoon of honey (preferably raw)
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- A few drops of essential oils (e.g. Tea tree, lavender or rosemary oil)
- Syndicate all ingredients together and mingling well, crush out contents of vitamin E capsule and add to mixture. Smear mixture to face, throat, and neck. Leave on for about 20-30 minutes. Wash using warm water.
- Seaweed powder helps decontaminate the body eliminating scums and nourishing the skin by reestablishing it with essential nutrients. It also arouses blood circulation leaving your skin with a healthy glimmering.
- Raw honey holds many vital vitamins and minerals that also help reload any lacking nutrients in the skin.
- Overall, with the pharmaceutical properties of Aloe Vera and the unbelievable beauty benefits of honey, vitamin E and kelp, makes this one homemade face mask that you should absolutely try.
- In addition to the natural possessions in lemon that aid in prettiness care, the lemon juice will avert the Aloe gel from turning brown.
Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice Mask:
Things You Will Need:
- 2 Aloe Vera leaves
- Half a lemon
- 3 bowls
- A sharp knife
- A juice squeezer (optional)
- A blender
- Cut two dense Aloe Vera leaves from an Aloe Vera plant with a shrill knife.
- Cut off the ragged edges of both the leaves.
- Split the top layer of the leaves along the length. You will see the glowing Aloe Vera gel inside.
- Sensibly peel off the Aloe Vera gel from the leaves.
- Put the gel pulp into a bowl.
- Crush out the juice from half a lemon.
- Dispense the thick, succulent aloe Vera gel into a blender.
- Decant the lemon juice into the blender as well.
- Blend the mixture for about one minute.
- Transfer the mixture from the blender into a bowl