Hands are one of the most delicate parts of body. From eating food to picking up anything, we do everything with the help of hands. The skin of hands is more sensitive than other body parts, so they tendency to become dry and lifeless quickly. Direct exposure to water, sunrays and chemicals (exist in soaps, dish-cleaners and detergents also takes a toll on hands. Soft and beautiful hands adds the charm in an individual’s personality, while dull and unappealing hands demote it. Your hand need regular hand care. That’s why paying full attention towards your hands is must to maintain attractive and young-looking appearance.
Special Hand Care Tips for Winter
Here I have mentioned some natural beauty tips for hands that will help you get smooth and beautiful hands.
How to care beautiful hands in winter
1. One of the most effective beauty tips for hands is applying the mixture of rose water and glycerin before you go to sleep. Follow this remedy for at least two weeks to get observable results.
2. You can turn rough and hard hands gentle and smooth hands through regular application of carbolic acid and petroleum jelly mixture.
3. Another home remedy for beautiful hands involves the combination of honey, glycerin and egg white. Mix the constituents thoroughly to make a fine paste and apply it to your hands for few minutes.
4. An amazing beauty mask for hands can be prepared by combining egg yolk, lemon juice and rose water. Place all the constituents in a small bowl and stir them well. Apply this paste to your hands and gently massage. Then rinse with tepid water and mild soap.
5. Give your hands home-mani treatment at least once a week. Home manicure involves four basic step, soaking the hands in warm water, massaging hands skin with a cream or lotion, washing the hands and applying a moisturizer.