Everyone wants to look perfect from head to toe. But in this race they often ignore some basic parts which when not properly take care off, will cause a great pain. How painful are cracked heels is known to you like no one else. You can’t wear those stylish stilettos nor can you walk properly.
With every step you take, your heels prompt you of the pain that you are going through. When you can look after all of yourself, then you should not leave this important part of our body.
How To Treat Cracked Heels Naturally
Some home remedies to cure cracked heels.
Glycerin is one of the best conditioners that one can envisage. Mixed with rose water, it can give you smooth and soft heels without any crack.
- Warm water – enough to soak your feet
- Salt- 1 tsp.
- Pumice stone
- Glycerin- ¼ part
- Rosewater- ¾ part
- Lemon juice- from half a lemon
Add ¼ part of glycerin with ¾ parts of rosewater. Then add the fresh lemon juice to this mixture. Put the warm water, add salt to it, mix and soak your feet in it. Put feet be there for 15-20 minutes. If you wish, you can add some lime juice to this water so that your dead skin cells may untie up quickly. Now scrub feet with pumice stone to drop off dead skin cells. Perfectly dry and apply your glycerin mixture. Do this first at night before going to bed. Once your heels are healed, apply this glycerin lotion to your heels every day after having bath to stop reappearance of cracked heels.
If the condition of the cracks on your heels is really bad and causing a lot of pain, a paraffin wax treatment can provide quick relief.
- Mix paraffin wax with mustard oil or coconut oil and heat it until the wax melts thoroughly. Allow the mixture to come to room temperature before applying it on your feet.
- For best results, apply the mixture before going to bed and wash it off in the morning.
- Put on a pair of clean socks and leave them on overnight while you sleep. In the morning, your heels will be noticeably softer.
- Repeat this for a few days until the cracks in your heels are gone completely.
Draw on a couple of clean cotton-polyester mix socks. The cotton-poly substantial wicks away sweat from your feet, but helps recollect your skin’s dampness around dry spots, specifically your heels.